How to connect Wufoo + ETraining TV
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and ETraining TV automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
- ETraining TV
This endpoint is for clients to get list of training history of the user, report list is ordered by create date in descending order.
- ETraining TV
This endpoint is for clients to get monthly/yearly/full trainees report. Max 3000 per page. If the records are more than 3000, you can set to page 2, or page 3. Default is page 1. Based on last activity of the training session.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and ETraining TV.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.