Wufoo + Abacus Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Wufoo and Abacus.
It's easy to connect Wufoo + Abacus and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.
Triggers when you build a new form.
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Invite a user to your Abacus account.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).
Triggers when a new field is added to a form.
Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).
Creates a new Expense Field Tag.
(Expense Fields are managed on Abacus, and are a set of tags that can be applied to expenses for clients, projects, or events. This action adds a tag to a specific expense field.)
Adds an image to the Abacus receipt inbox
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo + Abacus.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.