Wrike + Everhour Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Wrike and Everhour.
It's easy to connect Wrike + Everhour and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when a new folder is created.
Triggers when a new client is created.
Triggers when a new task created.
Triggers when a timer is started. Timer should be with a task.
Triggered when a new task is created.
Triggers when a new project created.
Triggers when time that belongs to a task is added, edited or removed.
Triggers when a running timer is stopped. Timer should be with a task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike + Everhour.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.