WP Remote + WPForms Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between WP Remote and WPForms.
It's easy to connect WP Remote + WPForms and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a plugin is activated on your site
Automatically Backed Up Webhook. This will trigger a Zap when a site has been successfully backed up.
Triggers when a theme is automatically updated on your site.
Triggers when a new WordPress core update becomes available on your site.
Triggers when a plugin is installed on your site.
Triggers when a theme is activated on your site.
Triggers when your site fails to complete a backup.
Triggers when WordPress core is updated on your site.
Triggers when a plugin is deactivated on your site.
Triggers when a plugin in uninstalled from your site.
- Step 1: Authenticate WP Remote + WPForms.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.