How to connect Workstack + TimeHero
Zapier lets you send info between Workstack and TimeHero automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new meeting has been created.
Creates a new meeting.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting has been created.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project has been created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task has been created.Trigger
- New To-DoTriggers when a new to-do has been created.Trigger
- New To-Do ListTriggers when a new to-do list has been created.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new meeting.Action
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
Creates a new to-do.
Creates a new to-do list.
Triggers when a task is completed in TimeHero.
Triggers when a new task is created in TimeHero.
Creates a new project.
Creates a task in TimeHero.
- Step 1: Authenticate Workstack + TimeHero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.