How to connect Workiz + GoCanvas
Zapier lets you send info between Workiz and GoCanvas automatically—no code required.
- Job Is DoneTriggers when a job is completed and status has changed to DoneTrigger
- Job Status ChangeTriggers when a job status is changedTrigger
- Lead Status ChangeTriggers when a lead status is changedTrigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Create JobSchedules a new job in your Workiz account.Action
- Create LeadSchedules a new lead in your Workiz account.Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.Trigger
Deletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.
Creates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.
- Step 1: Authenticate Workiz and GoCanvas.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.