How to connect Workboard + Yammer
Zapier lets you send info between Workboard and Yammer automatically—no code required.
- New Action ItemTriggers when you select an action item on Workboard and push it to your Zap.Trigger
- New Comment in Action ItemTriggers when a new comment is added in action itemTrigger
- New Comment in GoalTriggers when a new comment is added in a goalTrigger
- New GoalTriggers when you select a goal on Workboard and push it to your Zap.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when you create a team meeting or 1on1 meeting on Workboard.Trigger
- New WorkstreamTriggers when you select a workstream on Workboard and push it to your Zap.Trigger
- Create TeamCreates a new teamAction
- Create WorkstreamCreates a new WorkstreamAction
Create an action item in Workboard
Update a metrics assigned to a goal in Workboard
Triggers when new messages are posted.
Create a new Feed Story.
- Step 1: Authenticate Workboard and Yammer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.