How to connect Woodpecker + Ignition
Zapier lets you send info between Woodpecker and Ignition automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Questionnaire SubmittedTriggers whenever a questionnaire is submittedTrigger
- Create/Update Client ProfileCreate or update a client profile within Woodpecker given their email address.Action
- Populate DocumentsPopulates one document or multiple with values that you specify.Action
- Proposal AcceptedTriggers when a proposal is accepted.Trigger
- Proposal ArchivedTriggers when a proposal is archived. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Proposal Marked as LostTriggers when a proposal is marked as lost. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Proposal Moved to Awaiting AcceptanceTriggers when a draft proposal is moved to awaiting acceptance. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Proposal RevokedTriggers when a proposal is revoked. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
Triggers when a proposal is moved to draft state. Does not work with Classic proposals.
Triggers when a proposal's state changes. Only works with Classic proposals
Triggers for each service in an accepted proposal. As an example, if a client accepts a proposal containing three services, this will trigger three times - once for each of the services.
Creates a new client.
- Step 1: Authenticate Woodpecker and Ignition.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.