How to connect Woodpecker + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Woodpecker and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Questionnaire SubmittedTriggers whenever a questionnaire is submittedTrigger
- Create/Update Client ProfileCreate or update a client profile within Woodpecker given their email address.Action
- Populate DocumentsPopulates one document or multiple with values that you specify.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record(s)
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Woodpecker and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.