When you start creating a Wix Answers Zap, you will be asked to connect your Wix Answers account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Wix Answers API key.
To locate your API Key in your Wix Answers account you can go straight to this link and follow from Step 5
or follow from Step 1:
- Log into your Wix Answers account.
- Hover your mouse over the Settings gear in the bottom left corner.
- Under Tools, click on Webhooks API.
- Click the API Keys tab.
- Click + Add API Key.
- Enter a name for your API key and click Save.
- Copy the API Secret Key and save it.
- Click Saved it, Done!
Note: Your API Key appears in the Key column.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue."
If all steps were successful your Wix Answers account will now be successfully connected.