How to connect Withfriends + Facebook Offline Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Withfriends and Facebook Offline Conversions automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Expired MembershipTriggers when a membership expiresTrigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when someone makes an RSVP for or purchases a ticket for an event, or when you add a guest to your guest list for an event.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when someone makes any purchase at your business, either on Withfriends directly or through an integration you've connected, or they click follow on your page.Trigger
- New Public TestimonialTriggers when someone leaves a testimonial that you can share in public.Trigger
- New SupporterTriggers when someone becomes a member, donates, or pays extra on a suggested donation ticket.Trigger
- Send Offline EventSends events from your customer systems (PoS, CRM, email service provider, etc) to connect Facebook campaigns to offline activity and business impact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Withfriends and Facebook Offline Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.