How to connect WinSMS + Cogsworth
Zapier lets you send info between WinSMS and Cogsworth automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReplyTriggers when a new SMS is received. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.Trigger
- Send SMSSends an SMS message to the specified recipient(s).Action
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is booked.Trigger
- Cancelled AppointmentTriggers when an appointment is cancelled.Trigger
- New Appointment RequestTriggers when a new appointment is requested and is pending approval.Trigger
- Appointment RescheduledTriggers when an appointment is rescheduled.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate WinSMS and Cogsworth.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.