How to connect Webinato + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Webinato and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a new person registers on the Webinato hosted registration page.Trigger
- New Registration for Specific EventTriggers when a new person registers for a specified event on the Webinato hosted registration page.Trigger
- Register a Person for EventThis registers a new person for a specific Webinato event.Action
- Find RegistrantSearch to find whether a person has registered for a specific event.Action
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
- New BookingFires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.MeTrigger
- Updated (Rescheduled) BookingFires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our systemTrigger
- Create VoucherIssue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Webinato and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Webinato offers an advanced webinar platform with a focus on webinar automation. Marketers and trainers can pre-record and deliver engaging webinars with interactive tools such as animated slides, polls, surveys, cobrowser, chat, Q&A manager, videos and more. Beyond great technology, Webinato offers 24x7 customer support and an unprecedented level of reliability.