How to connect Webhooks by Zapier + Facebook Lead Ads + Zipwhip
Zapier lets you send info between Webhooks by Zapier, Facebook Lead Ads, and Zipwhip automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Webhooks by Zapier + Facebook Lead Ads + Zipwhip
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Webhooks by Zapier, Facebook Lead Ads, and Zipwhip. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new SMS is sent.
Triggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.
Saves new contact to Zipwhip.
Sends a SMS from your landline to a mobile number.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Webhooks by Zapier, Facebook Lead Ads, and Zipwhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.