How to connect Web CEO + SharpSpring
Zapier lets you send info between Web CEO and SharpSpring automatically—no code required.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is added.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- New AccountA new Account is created in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Email Open EventWhen a lead opens an email in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Form Fillout EventWhen a lead fills out a form in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New LeadWhen a lead has been created in sharpspring.Trigger
- New OpportunityA new Opportunity is created in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Page Visit EventWhen a lead visits a new page in SharpSpring.Trigger
Create an Account in SharpSpring.
Create a new Campaign in SharpSpring.
Create a Lead in SharpSpring or update by email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Web CEO and SharpSpring.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.