How to connect Wave + Printful
Zapier lets you send info between Wave and Printful automatically—no code required.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to a business you choose.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer in a business that you choose.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create Product or ServiceCreates a product or service in a business that you choose.Action
- Record SaleRecords an Income transaction with optional Sales Tax and optional Payment Processing Fee.Action
- Find CustomerFinds an existing customer.Action
- Find Sold Product or ServiceFinds an existing product or service by name.Action
Finds an existing customer.
Triggers when a new order is created.
Triggers when an order is canceled.
Triggers when an order has been fulfilled (all items shipped successfully).
Creates a new draft order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wave and Printful.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.