How to connect Wave + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Wave and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to a business you choose.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer in a business that you choose.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create Product or ServiceCreates a product or service in a business that you choose.Action
- Record SaleRecords an Income transaction with optional Sales Tax and optional Payment Processing Fee.Action
- Find CustomerFinds an existing customer.Action
- Find Sold Product or ServiceFinds an existing product or service by name.Action
Finds an existing customer.
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wave and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.