How to connect WaiverForever + SignUpGenius
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and SignUpGenius automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Waiver Signed
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
automatically do this!
Create Group Member
Creates a new member in your specified group.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event occurs in a sign up (Paid Subscribers Only).Trigger
- New Group MemberTriggers when a new member is added to a specific group.Trigger
- New Slot FilledTriggers when a new slot filled on a specific sign up.Trigger
- Create Group MemberCreates a new member in your specified group.Action
- Delete Group MemberDeletes a group member.Action
- Find Group MemberFinds an existing member of the specified group.Action
Find or Create Member
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + SignUpGenius.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.