How to connect WaiverForever + OnePageCRM
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and OnePageCRM automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
Creates a new contact in OnePageCRM.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New Won DealTriggers when a deal is won.Trigger
- New Next ActionTriggers when a new next action is set.Trigger
- New Pending DealTriggers when a new pending deal is created.Trigger
- Create NoteAdds a new Note for previously found contact, using Contact ID from Search Contact action.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in OnePageCRM.Action
Find a contact in OnepageCRM.
Finds or creates a specific find contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + OnePageCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.