How to connect WaiverForever + Flodesk
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and Flodesk automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
Adds a subscriber to a segment. Note: the email address must already exist in Flodesk, or this zap will fail.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- Subscriber Added to SegmentTriggers when a subscriber is added to a segment.Trigger
- Subscriber CreatedTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Subscriber UnsubscribedTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add Existing Subscriber to SegmentAdds a subscriber to a segment.Action
- Add Existing Subscriber to WorkflowAdds a subscriber to a workflow.Action
- Create/Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates an existing one.Action
Removes a subscriber from a segment.
Removes a subscriber from a workflow.
Unsubscribes a subscriber.
Find a Subscriber by email address
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + Flodesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.