How to connect WaiverForever + Automizy
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and Automizy automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Waiver Signed
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
automatically do this!
Add Tag to Contact
Add 1 or more Tags to an existing contact.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag Removed From ContactTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- Add Tag to ContactAdd 1 or more Tags to an existing contact.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreate a new contact or update an existing contactAction
- Remove Tag From ContactRemove 1 or more Tags from an existing contact.Action
Unsubscribe an existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + Automizy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.