How to connect WaiverForever + Appointlet
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and Appointlet automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an attendee scheduling request is approved.
Create a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- Attendee CancelledTriggers when an attendee cancels.Trigger
- Attendee ApprovedTriggers when an attendee scheduling request is approved.Trigger
- Attendee DeclinedTriggers when an attendee scheduling request is declined.Trigger
- Attendee RemindedTriggers after a reminder is sent to an attendee.Trigger
- Attendee ScheduledTriggers when an attendee schedules a meeting or joins an existing one.Trigger
- Find AttendeeFinds an attendee.Action
Finds a meeting.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + Appointlet.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.