How to connect WaiverFile + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverFile and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event in WaiverFile.Action
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverFile and Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.