How to connect Vyte + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Vyte and PayPal automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Event CancelledTriggers when an event is cancelled.Trigger
- Event ConfirmedTriggers when an event is confirmed.Trigger
- Event CreatedTriggers when a new event is created on Vyte.Trigger
- Event UpdatedTriggers when an event is updated.Trigger
- Cancel EventCancels an eventAction
- Create EventCreates an eventAction
- Confirm EventConfirms and eventAction
- Find EventFinds an Event, should be used with an ActionAction
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Vyte and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.