How to connect v.one + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between v.one and Typeform automatically—no code required.
- New Collection ItemTriggers when an item is added to a collection.Trigger
- Updated Collection ItemTriggers when an item is updated in a collection.Trigger
- Create Collection ItemAdd a new item to a collection.Action
- Update Collection ItemUpdate collection item.Action
- Lookup Collection ItemSearch for an existing itemAction
- Find or Create Collection ItemLookup an item by searching column return item if found.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate v.one and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.