How to connect v.one + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between v.one and Airtable automatically—no code required.
- New Collection ItemTriggers when an item is added to a collection.Trigger
- Updated Collection ItemTriggers when an item is updated in a collection.Trigger
- Create Collection ItemAdd a new item to a collection.Action
- Update Collection ItemUpdate collection item.Action
- Lookup Collection ItemSearch for an existing itemAction
- Find or Create Collection ItemLookup an item by searching column return item if found.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate v.one and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.