How to connect Vinli + Paths by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Vinli and Paths by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CollisionTriggered when the device gets in a collision.Trigger
- DTC Code Turn OffTriggers whenever we see a DTC (diagnostic trouble code) code turn off in your vehicle.Trigger
- DTC Code Turn OnTriggers whenever we see a DTC (diagnostic trouble code) code turn on in your vehicle.Trigger
- New TripTriggers when a new trip is completed.Trigger
- Car ShutdownTriggers whenever you turn off your vehicle.Trigger
- Car StartupTriggers whenever the vehicle is turned on.Trigger
- Conditionally run...Creates a new branch.Action
- Filter TasksOnly allow task to continue if certain conditions are met.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Vinli and Paths by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.