How to connect Vimeo + Webinato
Zapier lets you send info between Vimeo and Webinato automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
- New Video by UserTriggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.Trigger
- Upload VideoUpload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.Action
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a new person registers on the Webinato hosted registration page.Trigger
- New Registration for Specific EventTriggers when a new person registers for a specified event on the Webinato hosted registration page.Trigger
- Register a Person for EventThis registers a new person for a specific Webinato event.Action
Search to find whether a person has registered for a specific event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Vimeo and Webinato.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Webinato offers an advanced webinar platform with a focus on webinar automation. Marketers and trainers can pre-record and deliver engaging webinars with interactive tools such as animated slides, polls, surveys, cobrowser, chat, Q&A manager, videos and more. Beyond great technology, Webinato offers 24x7 customer support and an unprecedented level of reliability.