How to connect viewneo + Yammer
Zapier lets you send info between viewneo and Yammer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Get Offline DeviceTriggers when a device goes offline. Will not work by using update interval "realtime"!Trigger
- Offline Device GroupTriggers when a complete device group is offline. Will not work by using update interval "realtime"!Trigger
- Add Image FileAdd a image file to a selected playlist.Action
- Edit Text ElementsEdit your text elements of a selected slide.Action
- Create New SlideCreate and edit a new slide from template (viewneo template plugin is required).Action
- Change Live Ticker TextChanges the current live ticker text of a selected device group.Action
- Change PlaylistChanges the current playlist of an selected device group.Action
- Toggle Live TickerToggle live ticker on or off for a selected device group.Action
Triggers when new messages are posted.
Create a new Feed Story.
- Step 1: Authenticate viewneo and Yammer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.