How to connect Verizon Media Native Ads + Affiliatly
Zapier lets you send info between Verizon Media Native Ads and Affiliatly automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
E.g. If it's currently May and you choose last month, you'll generate a report for the full month of April.
Each row of data in your report can represent a day, week or month.
Triggers when the order's data is edited in the app, manually or automatically.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Order Tracked
Triggers when new order is tracked and associated with an affiliate.Try ItTriggerInstant
Affiliate Reached Payout
Triggers when the affiliate generated enough earnings and have reached the minimum payout sum.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when there is an update in the affiliate's data made by the administrator or staff member.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Affiliate Registration
Triggers when new affiliate registers for your affiliate program and includes the affiliate's data.Try ItTriggerInstant
Marked Payout Affiliate
Triggers when the affiliate's earnings were marked as paid.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an affiliate's account is removed by the administrator or staff member.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Verizon Media Native Ads + Affiliatly Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Verizon Media Native Ads and Affiliatly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.