How to connect Veem + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Veem and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Updated Inbound Payment StatusTriggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.Trigger
- Updated Outbound Payment StatusTriggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
- Request PaymentRequests a payment.Action
- Send PaymentSends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
Generate a new submission for your form
- Step 1: Authenticate Veem and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.