How to connect Veem + Hugo
Zapier lets you send info between Veem and Hugo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Updated Inbound Payment StatusTriggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.Trigger
- Updated Outbound Payment StatusTriggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
- Request PaymentRequests a payment.Action
- Send PaymentSends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.Action
- New Completed TaskTrigger when you complete a taskTrigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is created.Trigger
- New DocTriggers when a doc is created.Trigger
Triggers when a task is created.
Creates a new task.
Update a task
Search for a task by description
- Step 1: Authenticate Veem and Hugo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.