UserVoice Help & Support
What UserVoice Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Comment - Triggers when a new comment is added.
- New Status - Triggers when you add a new status type (use suggestion trigger if you want items tagged as a status).
- New Forum Note - Triggers when you add a new note to an idea forum post (ticket notes are not supported).
- New Suggestion - Triggers when a new suggestion is added.
- New Forum - Triggers when you add a new forum.
- New Article - Triggers when you add a new article.
- New Ticket - Triggers when a new ticket is added.
- New Support Queue - Triggers when a new support queue is added.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with UserVoice
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up UserVoice with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your UserVoice Account to Zapier. Click to add a UserVoice account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then get a pop-up window from UserVoice asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that UserVoice account and Zapier.
Next you will click on the grey "Allow access" button to authorize your UserVoice account.
After clicking "Allow access", UserVoice will then bring you back to your Zap.
Authorizing your UserVoice account finishes the process! Your UserVoice account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With UserVoice
Common Problems with UserVoice
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message