Uscreen + Twilio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Uscreen and Twilio.
It's easy to connect Uscreen + Twilio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a payment is processed for a subscription, bundle or program.
Triggers when a new user customer is registered using your site.
Triggers when a user has finished watching a video.
Triggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggers when subscription is canceled.
Triggers when user starts to play video.
Triggered when you add a new phone number.
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Uscreen + Twilio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.