How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Zapier Chrome extension + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier, Zapier Chrome extension, and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Do even more with URL Shortener by Zapier + Zapier Chrome extension + SMS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with URL Shortener by Zapier, Zapier Chrome extension, and SMS by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier, Zapier Chrome extension, and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.