How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Zapier automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Action (Legacy)Triggers when you another zap has been triggered.Trigger
- App Incident Update (Legacy)Triggers when there is a new or updated app incident (an app is having issues, or is back to normal).Trigger
- New Authorization (Legacy)Triggers when you add a new authorization.Trigger
- API Is Down (Legacy)Triggers when an API is down or having issues.Trigger
- New App in Beta (Legacy)Triggers whenever a new app is released for beta testing on Zapier.Trigger
- New Apps and Updates (Legacy)Triggers whenever Zapier does any updates to apps (like adding a new trigger or action).Trigger
- New Zap (Legacy)Triggers when you add a new zap.Trigger
Triggers when a Zap in your account encounters an error.
Create a new account authorization.
Searches for a public Service
Searches for a Zap
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.