How to connect Unbounce + E-goi
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce and E-goi automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarTrigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when any current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Add/Update SubscriberAdds a new user to a list or Updates existing user by E-mail.Action
- Send E-Mail CampaignSends an e-mail campaign to a user.Action
- Send SMS CampaignSends a SMS campaign to a user.Action
- Send SMS TransactionalSends a SMS to a cellphoneAction
- Start AutobotStarts an autobot on an action of your choosing.Action
Attaches a tag of your choosing to an existing user.
Removes an existing user from a list.
Searches for the subscriber in your list and resturns his data. If not found you can choose to add him.
This will return you a found subscriptor our a just created subscritor.
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce and E-goi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.