How to connect Twitter + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Twitter and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Twitter + URL Shortener by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Twitter + URL Shortener by Zapier workflows do more for them.
- Liked TweetTriggers when a specific user likes a tweet.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when a user of your choosing gets a new follower.Trigger
- Tweet in ListTriggers when there is a new tweet in a specific list you choose.Trigger
- New Follower of MeTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- My TweetTriggers when you tweet something new.Trigger
- Search & Geo MentionTriggers from mention of search term in a specific geo location.Trigger
- Search MentionTriggers when any user creates a new Tweet that contains a specific search term (like a word, phrase, username or hashtag).Trigger
- User TweetTriggers when a specific user tweets.Trigger
Adds a user to one of your lists.
Creates a tweet. Optionally, include an image, video, or GIF.
Updates your profile image on Twitter.
Finds information about a specific user.
- URL Shortener by Zapier
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitter + URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.