How to connect Twitter + Twitter
Zapier lets you send info between Twitter and Twitter automatically—no code required.
Seamlessly send all of your data directly from one app to another in a one-time eventLearn more
Do Even More with Twitter
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Twitter workflows do more for them.
- Liked TweetTriggers when a specific user likes a tweet.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when a user of your choosing gets a new follower.Trigger
- Tweet in ListTriggers when there is a new tweet in a specific list you choose.Trigger
- New Follower of MeTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- My TweetTriggers when you tweet something new.Trigger
- Search & Geo MentionTriggers from mention of search term in a specific geo location.Trigger
- Search MentionTriggers when any user creates a new Tweet that contains a specific search term (like a word, phrase, username or hashtag).Trigger
- User TweetTriggers when a specific user tweets.Trigger
Adds a user to one of your lists.
Creates a tweet. Optionally, include an image, video, or GIF.
Updates your profile image on Twitter.
Finds information about a specific user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitter and Twitter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.