Twitch + SugarSync Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Twitch and SugarSync.
It's easy to connect Twitch + SugarSync and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
Triggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.
Triggers when you add a new file to an album.
Triggers when a new directory is added.
Create a new folder under a specified location.
Triggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.
Triggers when you add a new album.
Triggers when you add a new file to a folder.
Copy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + SugarSync.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.