How to connect Twist + Mem
Zapier lets you send info between Twist and Mem automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Comment Posted in ThreadTriggers when a new comment is added in a thread.Trigger
- New Message Posted in ConversationTriggers when a new message is added anywhere inside a conversation.Trigger
- New Thread Added to ChannelTriggers when a new thread is added to a channel.Trigger
- Post CommentPost a comment to a thread you choose.Action
- Post MessagePost a message to a conversation you choose.Action
- Post ThreadPost a thread to a channel you choose.Action
- Find Comment by IdFinds a comment by matching against the id.Action
- Find Message by IdFinds a message by matching against the id.Action
Finds a thread inside a team by matching against a text query.
Finds a thread by matching against the id.
Finds a user by matching against their id.
Creates a new mem
- Step 1: Authenticate Twist and Mem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.