How to connect Twilio + Nimbata
Zapier lets you send info between Twilio and Nimbata automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an inbound call to one of your tracking numbers is completed. It includes post call fields (e.g. Caller ID, Source, Duration, etc.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
- New CallTriggers when an inbound call to one of your tracking numbers is completed. It includes post call fields (e.g. Caller ID, Source, Duration, etc.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Twilio + Nimbata.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.