How to connect Twilio + LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Twilio and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Triggers when you receive a new form response.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twilio and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.