Trustpilot - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
When you're looking for a new pair of headphones or trying to decide which restaurant to visit while in a new city, you likely turn to reviews to help make your decision. You get instant feedback on whether Brand A is better than Brand B, thus saving you the trouble of trial-and-error ahead. Trustpilot is a platform that enables you to share these buying experiences through valid and detailed reviews. In doing so, you’re helping thousands of consumers discover the best brands in the market while avoiding those that have fallen short.
Businesses can leverage Trustpilot as well. By building customer trust through positive reviews, people will feel more inclined to use your products and services. Moreover, their buying experiences all work to drive traffic, increase sales, and pinpoint areas in your business that need improvement. Trustpilot makes the process easy and hassle-free, which explains why over 120,000 companies have turned to the platform as their official customer review system.
Everything begins with the customer review, and Trustpilot is designed to make this a straightforward process. Once you’ve created a profile, you can use the search engine to locate the business you would like to review. There are over 20 business categories listed, from baby products to utilities. Once you’ve located a business, click on the black Review Company button to publish a review.
Businesses are then equipped with a business portal where they can manage their customer reviews system. The Dashboard provides a clear statistical overview of how your business is doing in terms of TrustScore, Trustpilot’s unit of measurement. If you need a more detailed report, the Analytics module shows you a full-blown review of your performance in the last 28 days. The real fun begins at the Service Reviews section, where you can view and respond to customer reviews. Reviews are sorted by rating, and you can search for specific reviews by username, reference number (if you require it), or email. The filters dropdown narrows your search further according to source, date, tags, and reply status. If you’re a large business with a growing customer base, these are sure to come in handy.
If you’re a product-based business, it makes sense to have product reviews display on your website. The Product Reviews feature gives you the option to invite your customers to write reviews about your products, all of which can be managed right from the business portal. With a Pro or Enterprise subscription, you can utilize this feature to highlight best products.
Your customers interact with you in different ways and avenues. Trustpilot supports integrations with third party apps to make it easy for you to display, gather, and respond to customer reviews. It works smoothly with eCommerce platforms like Woocommerce or Shopify, and enables you to gather and respond to reviews via Hootsuite. Finally, you can connect Trustpilot with Zapier integrations to create review invitations for your customers and send them out automatically.
Strong and positive customer relationships are key to a business’ success. With these tools in your arsenal, building trust and rapport with new and regular customers is a cinch. And it all starts with that first customer review.
Learn how to create better surveys with Zapier's Ultimate Guide to Forms & Surveys.
Do More With Trustpilot
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Trustpilot with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Send email invitations to get reviews from otherwise silent customers.
- Turn your best reviews into attention grabbing images for social media.
- Earn Google Seller Ratings that increase clicks on your Adwords.
- Stream new reviews in real-time onto your website with TrustBox widgets.
- Personalize your public company profile page so consumers can read reviews to make the buying decision easy.
- Increase your TrustScore: recognized by consumers as a sign that your business has nothing to hide and cares about improving customer experiences.
- Upgrade to a paid account to access higher invitation limits, further SEO benefits, product reviews, and more.
- Free Plan: a basic starter package for collecting and responding to reviews.
- Lite Plan ($299/month): more review email invitations and the ability to showcase your stars and TrustScore on your website with a variety of Trustboxes.
- Pro Plan ($599/month): a comprehensive, ready-to-go solution for collecting, responding to, analyzing, and showcasing reviews.
- Enterprise Plan: everything in Pro plus API access and the highest level of support. Request a custom quote.
You use lots of apps to get stuff done. Zapier creates more time in your day by helping you automate those apps, so they work for you in the background.