Trint Help & Support
What Trint Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Transcript - Triggers when a new transcript is ready.
- Verified Transcript - Triggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.
- New Folder - Trigger when a new folder is created.
- None yet!
- Upload File - Uploads a file for transcription.
How to Get Started with Trint on Zapier
When you start creating a Trint Zap, you will be asked to connect your Trint account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Trint API key.
To locate your API Key in your Trint account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Trint
- In the top right, click on the person icon
- Select API
- If there's no API key, click "Generate new key"
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Trint account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Trint
Common Problems with Trint on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message