Trainual Help & Support
What Trainual Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Subject Completed - Triggers when a user completes a subject.
- Topic Completed - Triggers when a user completes a topic.
- All Subjects Completed - Triggers when a user completes all assigned subjects.
- Test Failed - Triggers when a user fails a test.
- Test Passed - Triggers when a user passes a test.
- None yet!
- Assign Roles - Assigns roles to a selected user.
- Invite New User - Invites a new user to your account.
- Archive User - Archives user.
- Unassign Roles - Unassigns roles from a user.
- Unassigns Subjects - Unassign subjects from a user.
- Unarchive User - Unarchives user.
- Assign Subjects - Assigns subjects to a selected user.
How to Get Started with Trainual on Zapier
When you start creating a Trainual Zap, you will be asked to connect your Trainual account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Trainual username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Trainual account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with Trainual
Common Problems with Trainual on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message