How to connect timetonic + Bubble
Zapier lets you send info between timetonic and Bubble automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Table Row
Triggers when a row is added in a table.
automatically do this!
Create Table Row
Creates a table row.
- New Table RowTriggers when a row is added in a table.Trigger
- New Table Row in ViewTriggers when a row is added to a table view.Trigger
- Create Table RowCreates a table row.Action
- Update Table RowUpdates cells from a table row.Action
- Search Table RowsSearches for table rows.Action
- New Workflow Trigger EventTriggers when a Bubble workflow including the plugin action is kicked off.Trigger
- Create ThingCreates a new thingAction
- Modify ThingModify a Thing by IDAction
Kick off an API workflow
Search for Bubble database record.
- Step 1: Authenticate timetonic + Bubble.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.