How to connect TimeORA + Formatter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between TimeORA and Formatter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- User Completes a ShiftTriggers when a user completes a shift.Trigger
- User Starts or Stops a Work or Break TimerTriggers when a user starts or stops a work or break timer.Trigger
- Date / TimeWork with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).Action
- NumbersWork with numeric data to do math operations, reformat currencies, and more (with line-item support).Action
- TextWork with text data to find & replace, capitalize, remove HTML, and more (with line-item support).Action
- UtilitiesVarious utilities like "choose value from list" or "look up in table" (with line-item support).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate TimeORA and Formatter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Formatter by Zapier
Data isn't always in the format you need. Perhaps a date is in International format, but your app needs it in American format. Or maybe you need to Title Case a subject, truncate text for a Tweet, or turn Markdown text into HTML for your blog. Zapier's Formatter tool can help.