TimeCamp Help & Support
What TimeCamp Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task or Project - Triggers when a new task or project is created.
- New Time Entry - Triggers when a new time entry is created.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Time Entry - Creates a new time entry.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Update Task - Updates keywords in an existing task.
How to Get Started with TimeCamp on Zapier
To get started with TimeCamp on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your TimeCamp account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your TimeCamp's API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your TimeCamp account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With TimeCamp
Common Problems with TimeCamp on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message