How to connect Thinkific + Pushover
Zapier lets you send info between Thinkific and Pushover automatically—no code required.
- Course CompletedTriggers when a user completes a course.Trigger
- Lesson CompletedGet notified when a user completes a lesson in one of your courses and better track student progress.Trigger
- New Free Preview EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in the free preview of your course.Trigger
- New Full EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in your course.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new purchase has been made.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Subscription CancelledGet notified when a user cancels their subscription to a Course or Bundle.Trigger
- Enroll UserCreates or finds a user in your Thinkific site, and enrolls them in a course or bundle. Available on our Pro plan and above.Action
End a student's enrollment in a course or bundle either immediately or at a specified date. Available on Pro plan and above.
Search for users in Thinkific by ID or email.
Send an emergency Pushover notification
Send a Pushover notification
- Step 1: Authenticate Thinkific and Pushover.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.